HMC is a nationally recognized provider of receivership services and by utilizing our vast experience and management depth, we are able to develop and execute a strategic plan that will raise operational efficiency, market position and to ensure each property operates at its full investment potential. We also pride ourselves on our success with distressed assets and because of our experience, are able to ensure that troubled properties are prudently preserved and operating in a cost effective manner during the critical transition phase.
As a long established company, we can act as a court appointed receiver and/or as the manager hired by you to protect your assets and operational services while under the receiver order. Our in-depth knowledge of the legal aspects of the process can anticipate a variety of potential situations that may arise and we can react quickly. If necessary, HMC is equipped to immediately takeover an asset.
Our assistance can include:
- Bank and court reporting requirements, including initial and ongoing court appearances, and the ability to secure operating accounts and assets to ensure they are agreement compliance.
- Development and implementation of a strategic plan to maximize asset value and secure the highest possible revenue and market share.
- Review of critical risk areas in cash flow projections to identify revenue opportunities, as well as a thorough examination of the capital plan and monitoring these expenditures.
- Detailed reporting and progress reports on hotel operations.
- Brand and franchise solutions, computer systems, insurance needs, etc..
- Contract and service provider agreements.
If you are a lender seeking a receiver to help distance you from potential liabilities or a manager looking for a smooth transition to reassign hotel management, HMC is here to assist. Our ultimate goal as a hospitality management company is to maximize the potential of your asset while protecting your current property.