At Hospitality Management Corporation, we have developed proven methodologies, financial acumen, structured discipline and have a proven track record in successful hotel & resort acquisitions. For over four decades we have been fine-tuning these skills and have the expectation that each new project will add more value to both our property owner’s portfolio, as well as our own, through diligent investigation and our undivided attention.
Our goal is to adhere to a managed growth model that allows us to concentrate greater services against a smaller number of hotels and provide optimal resources and unrivaled property-to-regional team ratio. From pre-purchase due diligence and initial determination of acquisition criteria through negotiations and closing the transaction, HMC’s team will assist you through every aspect of the process. Because we work hand-in-hand with owners, lenders and asset managers to develop strategic operational, capital, and exit strategies, we have become a trusted partner for preferred operators as we are able to draw on our vast personal relationships to link potential investors with the strongest assets.
HMC’s Additional Assets:
- Expert in due diligence and feasibility studies.
- Experienced in construction and renovation management including design assistance.
- The ability to source prospective properties through our extensive network of relationships with owners, lenders, consultants, brokers, investment banks, partners and hotel companies.
- Underwriting, preparing and presenting investment recommendations including price negotiation and sales agreements, debt, closing and legal documentation.
- Overseeing property management transition, renovation, repositioning and re-branding.
- Hiring and training senior management with experience in implementing change and who have a full understanding of ownership priorities.
- Feasibility studies, market research and investment analysis background, as well as skill in negotiations with brand regarding franchise evaluations, agreements, and property improvement plans.
HMC is a nationally recognized provider of receivership services and by utilizing our vast experience and management depth, we are able to develop and execute a strategic plan that will raise operational efficiency, market position and to ensure each property operates at its full investment potential. We also pride ourselves on our success with distressed assets and because of our experience, are able to ensure that troubled properties are prudently preserved and operating in a cost effective manner during the critical transition phase.
As a long established company, we can act as a court appointed receiver and/or as the manager hired by you to protect your assets and operational services while under the receiver order. Our in-depth knowledge of the legal aspects of the process can anticipate a variety of potential situations that may arise and we can react quickly. If necessary, HMC is also equipped to immediately takeover an asset.
Our Assistance Can Include:
- Bank and court reporting requirements, including initial and ongoing court appearances, and the ability to secure operating accounts and assets to ensure they are agreement compliance.
- Development and implementation of a strategic plan to maximize asset value and secure the highest possible revenue and market share.
- Review of critical risk areas in cash flow projections to identify revenue opportunities, as well as a thorough examination of the capital plan and monitoring these expenditures.
- Detailed reporting and progress reports on hotel operations.
- Brand and franchise solutions, computer systems, insurance needs, etc..
- Contract and service provider agreements.
If you are a lender seeking a receiver to help distance you from potential liabilities or a manager looking for a smooth transition to reassign hotel management, HMC is here to assist. Our ultimate goal as a hospitality management company is to maximize the potential of your asset while protecting your current property.